newbie!

Options
hi all

well wednesday was my beginning point as tht was the 1st day of my weight loss club. im not following any diet plan apart frm cutting out all junk like crisps n choc and eating fruit n yoghurts. im also weighing my evein meals for portion control n calorie counting. i need to lose at least 3 st so gonna b a long hard road. wish me luck and will pop on after my weigh in nxt weds. fingers crossed - just need to get my exercise on the go now!

Replies

• Daisy28
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have been here a week or so have found it really interesting to log everything and it has shown me that you actually can easily overeat even if you only eat healthy food. I hope it works for you too.

I have got five stone to lose but I just pretend it is just one. I will worry about the next one after this one has gone!
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I f I may correct you..... Make it a healthy lifestyle plan instead of a 'DIET' Welcome and great experiances with MFP! Will find most members helpful and very interested in your progress and journey.:smile:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you will find no end of support here on your journey xxx
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best of luck - you've come to a great place for support and motivation:)
  • louandmike
    Options
    many thanks every1 you have made me very welcome look forward to helping n supporting each other. And yesssssssssss its defo a lifestyle change :-)