everyone on MFP should read this ...

Options
ndj1979
ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
this pretty much debunks about 90% of the BS that I see on the threads...and should answer about 90% of the repeat questions..

Enjoy!

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/10-unbelievable-diet-rules-backed-science-154500466.html

I know I know it is on yahoo LOL but still good read...

Replies

• Alr080389
    Alr080389 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good read. I agree with it too. I laugh at people that "time" their food.
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    this pretty much debunks about 90% of the BS that I see on the threads...and should answer about 90% of the repeat questions..

Enjoy!

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/10-unbelievable-diet-rules-backed-science-154500466.html

I know I know it is on yahoo LOL but still good read...

There's not a whole lot of cited information in this article.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    hmmmm...
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Those people who believe things without scientific evidence are crazy! Here are 10 facts without any citations!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Those people who believe things without scientific evidence are crazy! Here are 10 facts without any citations!
    ^^^ THIS ^^^^
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    save for later
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well the author of this "science-based" article took actual studies, but translated them for his own purposes, and sadly, it was not done very well.

But, you know... Yahoo is totally a credible source for scientific information.
  • smichelle65
    smichelle65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Well the author of this "science-based" article took actual studies, but translated them for his own purposes, and sadly, it was not done very well.

well I was petty clear it was from yahoo...just found it interesting, as 90% of this comes up about everyday..
  • ndj1979
    Options

please feel free to debunk any or all of it as false.....
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

please feel free to debunk any or all of it as false.....

They're making the claims. It's their responsibility to support it.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options

well I was petty clear it was from yahoo...just found it interesting, as 90% of this comes up about everyday..

as for repeat questions coming up every day... I'm trying to train myself to notice when folks joined. if they've 'been a member' since june, I can cut them slack on curiosity.
  • ndj1979
    Options

as for repeat questions coming up every day... I'm trying to train myself to notice when folks joined. if they've 'been a member' since june, I can cut them slack on curiosity.

LOL fair enough..although, I can't help but mention that they may want to utilize the handy dandy search feature LOL