Need Friends!!

Options
Hi,
I have been on here a while but would love some new friends to connect with and get support from/ give support to! I know I need as much as I can get! Add me!
I also started a page on FB to document my journey and the things I learn, PLEASE go on facebook and like my page, I would be SO grateful! www.facebook.com/gettingfitwithcristy

Replies

• SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Like your page on Facebook! You can add me as your friend if you'd like. :-D
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    u can add me
  • Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Please add my. I am new to MyFitness Pal and just joined today. This is my first post. I think I need to start posting activly and get some friends for support so that I can finally do this this time. I'll like your FB page.
  • EllytoSkinny
    Options
    You can add me too! The more the merrier!
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Your doing great, feel free to add me and I will like you on you FB page as well..
  • amywise10
    amywise10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I need friends too! Almost all of my MFP friends have stopped logging in :(
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends too! Adding you :)
  • christinadouglas42
    christinadouglas42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added. I tried to get some personal friends on this app but they don't really get on it. And I NEED the serious motivation. My name to add is christinadouglas42
  • MrsAmyComeback2013
    MrsAmyComeback2013 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I have been on mfp for a while now too and always love new friends! I am pretty active on here and would like to check out your facebook page!! Ill send you a friend request! :D
  • kiwiwizard
    kiwiwizard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I liked your fb page. I'd be happy to be your mf friend too :-) I'm training for my 1st triathlon (at age 48 - what the heck am I thinking) and have never felt more fit in my life.
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests! :)
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me here and on instagram same name
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    added oh and anyone can add me
  • alvzbird
    Options
    Heya. You can add me! Will definately take a look at your facebook page
  • yangi1
    yangi1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone here who needs friends please do as I need some more friends for motivation as well.
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone! Always love having new friends on here, a lot of mine have been slacking lately on logging. I log here daily!
  • alroher
    alroher Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm just getting started and need friends for motivation and support!!
  • 1980mags
    Options
    I'm getting started today!! Add me, I need friends for support.