M.cycle screwing up weightloss...help

Options
Been pms'n for over two weeks, bloated and water weight to boot... My cycle is not coming, late, which is normal for me but I think these pms symptoms are putting a hault on weight loss progress. If any ladies might have some advice it would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my body dose all kinds of crazy hormone things to me my suggestion is to ignore the scale till you get ur cycle or till symptoms subside...... if you know u are retaining water and bloated then weighing in is sorta self torcher..... make sure to keep tracking and excersize and when the symtoms are done and gone you should still see a loss
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Keep exercising, tracking, and drink your water. All will return to normal soon enough.
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Keep logging and eating at a deficit and when everything levels out you will have a pleasant surprise on the scale. Been there done that myself and I actually "gained" during TOM last month but it all worked out a few days after it was all done.
  • LisaO_84
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies... Im gonna have to hide the scale on myself. So annoying being a woman sometimes