New to the Forum

Options
Hi Everyone,

A friend introduced me to the website and a little scared but excited about the journey.

Replies

• Mangoose
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

A friend introduced me to the website and a little scared but excited about the journey.

Congratulations on making the first big step! You'll get so much advice and support here, that you'll never want to quit!

Welcome, and best of luck!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! It's a really great tool but an awesome place of support.

Cheers!!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • rosef17
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will like it here, it is a great site with fantastic people. Feel free to send a friend request my way if you would like to!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love this site. Everyone is so nice and supportive. I think you'll like it.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.:happy:
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi Bernie and welcome to the site! You've got a great friend that introduced you to this site -- I promise you won't be disappointed. Just jump in with both feet and find out for yourself! You'll love all of the support and motivation you'll get from others who all have the same goal -- to get fit and healthy! I'd love to help!

Trisha
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You have a great friend that introduced you! She keeps many of us motivated. I am so inspired that you both completed a 5k this weekend. You must be proud.

This site is a wonderful place to track calories, exercise, and get some great support.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    :drinker: B E R N I E :drinker:

I'm so glad you joined and that I have you as a friend 'in real life' :flowerforyou: You have the tools to kick some *kitten*, and you'll have TONS of support!! :happy:

And..... HUGE THANK YOU FOR SIGNING ME UP FOR MY FIRST 5K!!! :flowerforyou: We totally rocked it out together!! Can't wait to do another one with you!! :drinker:

Love ya!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I know that friend :D she's my friend to...its a little scary to start out but with the support here you'll be a loser in no time :D
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to join and on your AWESOME 5k last weekend!

Welcome!