Any T25 groups/people out there?

Options
Any T25 motivation groups/people out there? I already have the program & am not looking for a coach but I'm interested in joining any groups for motivation that are available. I'm in week 4 & having good success so far I just don't want to quit & my challenge group is ending soon. I'm a little worried about Beta round. :)

Replies

• AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I am starting on August 19th! I have a fitness group on Facebook that I would be more than happy to add you to. I am a coach, but mainly for the discount so I'd love for you to join us! I love the motivation a group provides and facebook is a fun place to post your workouts, inspirational pics, recipes, and anything else that helps keep everyone accountable. Feel free to add me as a friend here and add me on facebook if you'd like to join my little group! angiesticker@yahoo.com :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i joined 2 facebook sites. I start week 4 tomorrow. my results so far have been less then stellar but i hope i will have some by day 25.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Any T25 motivation groups/people out there? I already have the program & am not looking for a coach but I'm interested in joining any groups for motivation that are available. I'm in week 4 & having good success so far I just don't want to quit & my challenge group is ending soon. I'm a little worried about Beta round. :)

You can join our facebook group, most people are starting week 5 tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm logging my process through and some people have posted on it. I'm only a week in and am having a blast.
  • lin7604
    Options

You can join our facebook group, most people are starting week 5 tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
    i sent a request too :)
  • mtlegacy
    mtlegacy Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm not in any groups or anything, but I just wanted to chime in and say don't worry too much about Beta. It's tough, sure, but if you pushed yourself hard through Alpha, you'll find Beta a fun, refreshing experience.
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Angie and rolemodel I sent you a request! I'm on week 5 this week with s couple extras I missed. I'm trying to run too as I have a couple halfs coming up in a couple weeks. I took yesterday off due to sore knees but got back to it today.
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lin are you reading clean and doing any other cardio? The cleaner I eat the better results I get. I've also been trying to get at least 10k steps a day which helps with the results. But I think you are getting stronger even if th he scale isn't moving. Keep at it!
  • lin7604
    Options
    i am eating as well as i can. I also am doing nothing but this program.