9 more lbs. Can I make it by September?

Options
I start school back in Sept. and I'm going to be one of the new kids at school so I'd like to go to school being and feeling confident (I'm really self-concious), not conceited though. I want to be fit and so far I think I'm doing okay. I've been on this "diet" (lifestyle choice) for one week exactly and I've lost 2-3lbs. I have 7 weeks to lose 9 more lbs. At this rate, losing 2-3lbs per week, can I make it?
I portion my food and measure my calories. I exercise 45mins+ a day, every day. Can I make it? Aything I should change or improve on?
Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I start school back in Sept. and I'm going to be one of the new kids at school so I'd like to go to school being and feeling confident (I'm really self-concious), not conceited though. I want to be fit and so far I think I'm doing okay. I've been on this "diet" (lifestyle choice) for one week exactly and I've lost 2-3lbs. I have 7 weeks to lose 9 more lbs. At this rate, losing 2-3lbs per week, can I make it?
    I portion my food and measure my calories. I exercise 45mins+ a day, every day. Can I make it? Aything I should change or improve on?
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!