Do you need to lose 20-40 too?

Options
I'm new here and looking for friends who need to lose 20-40 lbs. I'm 5'7", 159 and trying to get down around 130. I like intense exercise but I struggle with injuries. Hoping a little social motivation will help! I eat healthy and love to share recipes. Add me if you like and introduce yourself! :)

Replies

• jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm right in the middle of that range. I want to lose 30 lbs. I'm 5'4' and weighed 156. I've lost 1.4 lbs so far, so I only have 28 more to go.... Feel free to friend me.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    5'4" and need to lose 40 pounds as well. I try to be encouraging :)
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am going to add all three of you. I've 5'4, 157 trying to lose 25-35 lbs.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a little more then that but you're more then welcome to add me!!
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and have about 34 left to go.
    feel free to add me!
  • SkinnyMel89
    SkinnyMel89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am there with you. I need to lose 20 pounds. Currently I am 140 at 5'8". Feel free to add me :)
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 54lbs and am looking to lose another 30-40lbs. I'm 5ft 3, currently at 159lbs. :)
    Anyone here feel free to friend me, I am looking for more friends with a similar amount of weight to lose. :)
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 5'3, almost to my 20 lost mark, I will then set another goal. I am thinking another 20! I love to learn more from people and love trying new recipes. Will share mine as well!
  • bluesmoosh
    Options
    Wow thanks everyone. I think I've added all of you, if I missed you just send me a request. :)

Anyone else is welcome too!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Can I be in? I want to get down to 140 and am at 168 I'm 5'7" and could use some motivation myself.
  • doirone
    doirone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me too everyone! Lets help each other stay motivated.
    I'm 5'3 and 161. Would like to get down to 130-135.
  • midwifemadness
    Options
    I am 5'4" @ 175. Looking to lose 40-45 lbs. Please add me too!
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I started at 5'6'' 155 and my goal is 135 although I would like to get down to at least 140 and see where to go from there. I've already lost about 6 pounds now so I'm down to 148-149 range. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Howzit! I'm shooting to lose about 30lbs more. I'm 6' and 35 years old. I started running in February and since then, that's been my primary form of cardio/exercise. Take a look at my profile and add me if you like. Either way, good luck to you! :happy:
  • lumpy_spaceprincess
    lumpy_spaceprincess Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yep, 21 lb down, 36 to go! Add away, I have an open diary :)
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4'' and still need to lose 20 pounds. I completely dislike cardio at the moment because I am having severe knee pain when running, stairmaster, zumba, etc. :( I am just doing weights and will stick to them- I want to see how my body will react and check if I am losing any inches within this month and in october/november, then continue this schedule (I am doing stronglifts 5x5) and just limit cardio.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I have around 55lbs to lose, so if that's not to much, feel free to add! :flowerforyou:
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    In for 40! Add me if you would like to.

Grant
  • eslteach69
    eslteach69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 153lbs. I just found out 2 days ago that i am pre-diabetic and my cholesterol has gone up.(i am already on medicine for it. yikes!!!!) I could use some helpful friends.
  • mama2redhead
    mama2redhead Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10". And want to get down to 150. I have 23 to go :)