Need friends for motivation

Options
Hi, my name is Sharon and I am 57 years old. I need to lose about 90 lbs and really need friends to help keep me on track and keep me motivated and I will do the same. I have RA, Sjogrens and Fibromyalgia so it will be somewhat difficult as far as exercise but I am determined to get healthy!

Replies

• FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me ,I am laura 36 with over 60 lbs to lose.
  • kjg1965297
    kjg1965297 Posts: 121
    Options
    I am looking for friends to motivate me and I am a good supporter. If that's a word. Feel free to add me
  • jenn6784
    Options
    You can add me Sharon.. I would be more than happy to help keep you motivated!!
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost 56 without much exercise added but focusing on diet.
  • shaywood57
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have sent you friend requests. Please let me know if I missed anyone!
  • Shawnrene05
    Options
    Anyone here can add me. I am a STHM, and can help motivate and support. Good luck to everyone!!
  • shaywood57
    Options
    Added you...
  • NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi shay,

I'm 59. I started in January but haven't done to great. I joined the August challenge on MFP & that seems to be really working. I'm kind of a yo-yo dieter but I'm determined to stick with it until the end this time.
    I could also use some more friends to motivate me.

You can add me if you want.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends.:flowerforyou:
  • walzllw
    walzllw Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need motivation as well.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • peetsy1968
    peetsy1968 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Sharon! My name is Robin. I have lots to lose too and can do very minimal exercise due to a severe case of scoliosis. We can support each other!!
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me anyone :) I am new 35yr old with 100+ lbs to loose!:smile:
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log in every day and check/comment on my newsfeed usually.
  • onlyevita
    onlyevita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm 35 and have at least 40+ lbs to lose. onlyevita
  • dailytammy
    dailytammy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me down 55lbs and 50 more to go :)
  • lovelyjen1
    lovelyjen1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me honey, I'll even help Coach you for FREE! I'm here for my own motivation and support to be more fit and healthy!
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I log every day...lost about 24 lbs so far and have about 45 to go!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....i'm 43 years old......my mum has fibromyalgia.....as well as a whole bunch of allergies.....I know what it's like for her so I sympathize for sure.....good luck on this journey...:)
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i love to motivate my friends.. and receive motivation as well. that is a great thing about MFP. as far as exercise goes.. i think it is highly beneficial.. but you dont have to go crazy with it! i lost 40-60lbs without doing anything other then watching my calories. only after then did i decide that i wanted to begin walking at the park. that is the "exercise" i go back to. i also really like exercising with dance video games on the wii. just little things. i DID recently (the month of july) actually dedicate myself to REALLY exercise because i joined a challenge thing that a friend told me about (thinking that we could do it together.. but they actually never did it). i personally feel like we should only do exercises that we will continue to do on a day to day basis.. because if you go crazy and do hardcore exercises for a few months and lose all your weight.. what is gonna happen when you STOP going? this again is my personal opinion. others might totally disagree. but i just wanted you to know that it is possible to do little to no exercise and see results. the real training happens in the kitchen! best of luck on your journey. =)