Looking for running buddies

Options
I'm training for a half marathon and would live to add some running buddies. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a half marathon soon - right now just prepping for when official training starts on Labor Day. My Half is early Dec. I'll send ya a friend request!
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I love running friends! Currently training for my 3rd and 4th halfs in Oct and Nov. Trying to get faster!
  • blackNyx
    blackNyx Posts: 12
    Options
    Yayy more runners!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm a beginner, just started C25K, but I hope to become a runner some day and would love some more runners on my list. It's always been a goal of mine to run.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • inflames95
    inflames95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi all :) im just getting into running myself and i love it!! hoping to really tone up and increase fitness level... feel free to add me x
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working up to 10k with the goal of running a half next year. Love comparing notes with other runners.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm new to running outside and I find it more interesting but a little more challenging than the treadmill. ! Feel free to add me too!
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    I am doing my first half marathon in October, would love to have some friends!
  • NiceSpydr
    NiceSpydr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of C25k. I'd love to add some running friends, especially those who are also fairly new to running. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    HI -
    I would also like to run a half marathon - but first a 10k and go from there...
    I am not a die hard runner yet but am getting there... where I want to run just for runnings sake...
    anyone can add me I would love to find out what people are doing to train for a long race...
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    What is this "running" I keep hearing about?
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a runner (well, I like to consider myself one). I have done numerous 5k's and 1 10k. My 2 biggest goals that I would like to achieve is to run a half marathon and I seen a race in Vancouver BC called the SunRun (I do believe). Would like to do that one as well. Unfort nursing some type of hip injury right now.
  • Eveys89
    Eveys89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, I've recently picked up running about 3 months ago and realized I love it. I'm now running often in hopes I get faster so that I can sign up for a half marathon next year. Feel free to add me :)
  • Frances_C17
    Frances_C17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a couple of halves this year. Feel free to add me.
  • redyo
    redyo Posts: 11
    Options
    I finished my first half this weekend, and I'm looking for another. I'm planning on adding to my weekly mileage and being more prepared. Definitely feel free to add me! :)
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a half in Sept. and one in Oct. The first one will be more relaxed with my brother since we do it together every year. I'm going to try and best my PR in the second one but it's half on trail so wet will see.
  • Nikki_G30
    Nikki_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love running buddies! I am running a few halfs this summer. One trail next month and 2 road ones in October. I am hoping to break 2 hours on my road halfs. Once I am able to get under 2 hours, I would like to run another marathon. Feel free to add me.
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a super beginner but I want to became a runner and run my first marathon next year. Feel free to add me :) I would love to have some runners friends.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a runner too! Or trying to be one. Still working on it. I will complete C25K this week and am already signed up for my first half.... Oh boy. But is way off in March. I got this. Would love some fellow runner friends, so feel free to add.
  • Spikethered
    Options
    Me too. I will be training for a marathon soon :)