Hello everyone, my name's Sam and I'm a foodaholic

Options
That's my confession, but it's not the only one I have to make. This is my third account on here. I've committed two times before and fallen off the wagon. Deleting my account was the best way to avoid my own disappointment. I'm determined to make this time different.

Phew. Glad that's out of the way.

Here's the deal guys and girls - I really really really want to get into shape. There's so many things I want to do, but I can't because of my weight and I need that to change. I'm the only one who can make that change and I've realised that there is never a wrong time to begin that kick-*kitten* journey.

I need support along the way though. If you want to have a crazy-*kitten* geek girl on your homepage, writing statuses about her random, silly thoughts and food-related ramblings, then add me so we can motivate the sh%t out of each other.

I think of this thing as a badass conquest, where we all get to wear awesome capes and throw spears and sh%t, like some kind of Spartans. It doesn't have to be a boring battle, not if we have the right people cheering us on a long the way.

Um...the end?

*Parkours out of forum*

Replies

• returnofwhiterabbit
    Options
    You made my day! awesome username!!! :love:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to help.
  • healthykat71
    healthykat71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a foodaholic too! I keep losing and gaining the same 10 pounds. It is so frustrating!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    This topic makes me happy.
    tumblr_inline_mlx71hFaHb1qz4rgp.gif
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My name is Aid and its been 2 hours since my last meal ! :laugh:
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I work out so that I can have more calories for food...well it isn't the ONLY reason I work out, but it's a major factor :blushing: Feel free to add me, fellow foodies!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you and me? We're going to be friends now =]
  • Nitabit
    Nitabit Posts: 1
    Options
    I love that you parkoured out!! You will do great! I will admit with you this is my third account and I am not linking to FB I am going to do this with strangers who will become my support team!
  • browneyes97
    Options
    Love your post! I'm always looking for supportive friends:)
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm Amoy and I loooovveeeeeeeeee food.
    and at least you came back.
    I'm going to add you :)
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I work out so that I can have more calories for food...well it isn't the ONLY reason I work out, but it's a major factor :blushing: Feel free to add me, fellow foodies!

Preach it !!! I am right there with you woohoo to food :drinker: