mmmmm... hot chocolate;)

Options
well, i know alot of you on this site are american. but. where i live you can get this AMAZING hot chocolate, called skinny cow.
its only 35 calories a mug and fills those chocolately cravings. yummmm.
so search it, or try and find something similer and post it for us.
also, while on the topic.. what are you favorite things to put on hot chocolates? like, marshmellows, cream, extra chocolate?
mmm. yummy.

& also, this is my first proper post as im new to the site so sorry if my typing skills arent up to your standards yet:tongue:

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    If you are in the UK Cadbury's highlights is lovely too, and only 39 cals a cup :smile:
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! That sound delish!! I love to put marshmallows and whipped cream on top!!
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    there's also a kind by Swiss Miss that's only 25 cals for a mug. I actually had some last night and it was really good =)
  • JAF55
    JAF55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is good. I think it's called Swiss Miss Diet.
  • heyitscharlie00
    Options
    oh right, will have to try it, it sounds good! thanks! :smile:
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    the best hot chocolate is home made... i use 100% cocoa.

1tsp cocoa
    sugar to taste (i like just a little (1tsp?) because the milk, when warmed, becomes sweet)
    milk (i prefer whole milk, but you can skinny this down if you want)
    almond or vanilla extract

mix cocoa, extract sugar and a little bit of water in a small pot. heat gently until it becomes a syrup. fill your mug with milk for measure, then pour that milk into pot, heat, pour mixture into your cup!

mine's a little high in calories, but it's because of the milk and it's a pretty big cup.
    almond hot cocoa, 1 serving(s) 167 16 8 1 376 8
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It all sounds so good...I am going to look for the Swiss Miss. We are a hot chocolate family!! I will but whipped cream and chocolate shavings on the cups for my kids but I am definitely a marshmallow lover!