Nearly 46 and overweight....how did that happen?

Options
Hello I will be 46 soon (which I have just had to work out using by my birth year!) and am at the heaviest I've ever been. I would initially like to lose 50lb although I could lose 63lbs if I was to go by the ideal weight and height guide lines. 63 though, seems impossible to me but 50lb sounds doable with hard work and dedication.
I'd really like to have a weightloss pal that I can be accountable to, so that I do keep this up. I get all inspired and then 3 weeks later, I give up:-( I'd like to be around when my children get married and have kids and unless I loss some weight, I'm not heading in the right direction for that. Also my oldest is probably getting married next year and I would love to be proudly stood with her in the photos, rather than hiding in the background or even behind the camera (which is my normal trick!). So please, anyone who'd like to buddy up with me on this journey, I would truly appreciate it.
By the was I live in the South West bordering on the Midlands :-)

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am 55 and have around 50 pounds to lose, so feel free to add me. I am in the Midlands (Birmingham)
  • Rainbowrabbit
    Options
    I have 8lbs left to lose but would love to be friends - I am in UK too.
  • Jhodges3793
    Options
    People make losing weight way harder than it has to be. In reality it is very easy to lose weight as long as you are willing to cut some things out of your diet and do a little exercise. If you're serious about losing weight, gaining muscle or even gaining a little bit of weight, check out this FaceBook fanpage to a product called Smack Fat. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on there. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle :)https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smack-Fat/632563173443693 P.S I have a discount link to the product on the same Facebook. If you still can't find it then just send me a message and I'll be willing to give it to you there. Again, good luck!
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 50 more pounds to lose friends welcomed
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
    use this to set your goals in MFP and stick to the low carbs.