Need friends for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• shaywood57
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone for all the encouragement! I have sent friend requests to everyone :-)
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    im new here and looking for friends as well.. feel free to add me:))
  • tmullennax
    tmullennax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started being serious about my health and would love to be friends and help support one another!
  • azkp77
    azkp77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HEY I'M KIM U CAN ADD ME I HAVE 207LBS TO LOSE! DOWN 65 JUST NOT ON THIS:wink:
  • VBBrat
    VBBrat Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd be happy to encourage you. We all need encouragement, no matter how much we weigh or what our goals are. I just told my husband this afternoon to not allow me the option to skip the gym - guess what, we made it. You can too. Take one day at a time - if you fall off the wagon, dust yourself off and try again - try to learn from mistakes. I am 48 and have about 40 lbs to lose myself ...
  • melanieb8273
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you would like. I am 40 looking to lose about 60 pounds. I have psoriatic arthritis so I understand your RA a bit. Can always use more motivation myself. Anyone can feel free to add me if they like.
  • Ldenzel
    Ldenzel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I, too, am looking for supportive/motivating friends on here. I am 28 y/o and needing to lost about 100 lbs still.
  • corinnelapolt
    Options
    Hi Sharon! You can count on me in your cheering section! :)
  • lucindap1
    lucindap1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lu,

Sharon, I need some cheerleading friends to help too...I will add you when I learn how too...lol
  • TheDelicateMariposa
    Options
    Just sent out a few friend requests and you all are welcome to add me. Not new to MFP but I'm getting back on tracking with my logging and accountability. :smile:
  • shaywood57
    Options
    I just added everyone...hopefully. Please let me know if I missed anyone. And thanks again! I am so excited about having friends to encourage me and I love to encourage others. We can do this together!!
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Howdy howdy! My name is Steve and have 135 more pounds to get rid of, so will be here for a while. Anyone feel free to add me if you like. Looking forward to meeting some new peeps! :)