Lost my first 5 pounds -Yes

Options
Finally Finally the needle moved.. After 3 weeks of hard cardio/weights/Diet.. I took a total of 4 days off in the last 3 weeks. The needle finally moved me from 205.5 to 201 all at once. I am trying to get down to 190 initially and then go from there..
Cant express how great it feels to see it move downwards. It was stuck for a long time without moving until I decided to up my calories a little to kick the body out of starvation mode ( at least that what I think happened).. And I became an obsessive scale watcher.. Now I can relax and not check my weight so often (maybe :smile: ).
I am
46 ( one week away officially)
Starting wt- 205.5
Today (5/13) - 201 (Yes!)
Target intermediate - 190 and then 180..
Desk bound IT guy..
- Thanks for reading. Want to keep going..

Replies

• indie46
    indie46 Posts: 3
    Options
    Its now been 3 months since that last post of mine less by a day. I want to report I am down 15 pounds at around 191 pounds total. My fat % is down by 3% points to 24%. Included in there is 2 weeks of my vacation to Costa Rica where belive it or not I managed to lose 2 pounds excerzicing even on vacation. Now my goal is 180 and fat % below <20%. Also have a huge hiking goal coming up.
    Organized a bunch of freinds to tacke Half Dome in Yosemite for Sept 21. If anyone knows about this hike they know how brutal it can be.
    So Good luck to everyone out there reading this.

"Just keep swimming" as says Dory (Finding Nemo)
  • browneyes97
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Getting on the scale everyday is not so helpful, I think. Messes with your head. Try picking a day and weighing in once a week (same time of day).
  • YVETTEGOAL160
    YVETTEGOAL160 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!