Delicious low cal Chocolate snack

Options
I LOVE chocolate but haven't had it in a while since being on MFP. However, at work (afterschool program) they had one day a chocolate snack. It looked so yummy I tried a bite.

It was a fat free chocolate pudding but was frozen. Let me tell you, it was way better than any chocolate ice cream bar or fudgsicle I've ever had.

You just stick a spoon through the lid, keep it on, and then freeze it. OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good it was hard not to eat the whole thing. Next time I will though.

And if you use fat free pudding cups it will o nly be about 90 cals. It is very filling!!!

Replies

• ame19798
    ame19798 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!!
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I know I've got some of those in the pantry -- going right now to stick some in the freezer! I've actually got popsicle sticks, so I'll stick them in! Thanks for the tip!
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    I do this for the kids with yogurt. They enjoy it!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    oh cool! i am so going to try that!
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am lucky at work I get to partake in snack time. The other days we have veggies, fruit, etc but this is my favourite snack. I love when I work on those days.

I felt really guilty eating it, like it was the most decadent thing I have ever had :love: :love: Yummo....
  • Deebo958
    Options
    Great idea! Thanks for sharing!