insanity workout

Options
Hi today I started my first day of insanity. This workout is hard core. It will push you to the max. From what I have seen it gives really good results. I can't wait to see my results in 62 days. Even though I'm only on day 1 I would recommend this workout to any one who really wants to get back in shape or really want to lose weight. You can buy insanity on amazon cheaper then the beachbody website. Good luck to all of y'all getting back in shape. If you have any question about insanity feel free to ask me. I'm not advertiseing this workout. Its just a really good workout.
Ladonna

Replies

• LianneLsmith
    LianneLsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity! I am currently doing ShaunT's new FOCUST25. 1 workouts in the set and they are all 25 Minute workouts! I am on week 6. My new found love!
  • IronMan_DuhamNC
    Options
    I'm on day 11.
  • mightymousemom14
    Options
    It was hard for me to get pass the fit test. I'm going to push myself to keep going. I know I have it in me to finish the 60 days. Heck I would be so proud of myself when I do complete it. Anyone who complete the 60 day workout is hard core.
  • meredithgh
    meredithgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started today, too! I did fit test last night. I'm excited to see and feel results! Good luck to you!