Guys -- Do you like love letters from your S/O? (Girls too!)

Options
babyj0
babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
I have a hard time expressing my feelings, so I find it easier to write them down. Do you guys like receiving letters from your S/O? I would love to hear what everyone has to say. :heart:

Replies

• babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely :-)
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I think everyone likes getting love letters:) However, if it's one of those "we need to talk" kind of letters, no. You better say that ish.
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My husband likes getting letters from me, but since he is Army, it's kind of the only way we can communicate sometimes!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    yes, it's nice to find one in the car or with my lunch for the day (after she makes me a sammich, :tongue: ) But random notes are always nice to get, unless like ^ poster mentioned it's the "we need to talk note"...
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    I most certainly do. It is and has always been the best way to express it....
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I like love letters. Much easier for me to gather and write my thoughts. Love, love, love getting them. I have all the cards and letters my husband has ever written me saved :embarassed:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do.
  • Andimadx
    Andimadx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love it
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm a speak-what's-on-my-mind person, I'd rather talk than write a letter to be honest. But I still think everyone likes receiving them.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    I love getting love letters, its something I can go back and reread over and over again :wink:
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    My husband and I are more the flirty text type but that still counts as the written word, right? So, yeah, we both enjoy 'love notes'.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get some letters, speccially cause my girl hardly even pays attention to me. A little attention would go a long way for me, it's nice knowing she's thinking about you......cha know?
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Love them.

Then again, my language of love is "Words of Affrimation"
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Very much. Email and text is nice, but something hand written on real dead trees is romantic, it's tangible.

Plus, it's nice to re-read to bring another smile to my face. And if no one is looking, a little lick of the paper can't hurt. Try doing that with a text message. Not Even Once.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Spread the looooooove
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little cheesy personally, but I'm not really a romantic type of person. I'll do a quick text here or there maybe, but usually that's just an "I love you" or talking dirty to him.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Yes I like it very much....giving and receiving :)
  • malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If we're at home together, then no. but if one of us is away on business sure go for it.