Just trying to better myself

Options
Hello, my name is Linda. I am new to this site, but not new to nutrition and fitness. I own a gym for women in my home town. I am only human and I too have fallen off the wagon of sensible eating. It is so easy to gain and I know if we don't watch what we eat, and get in regular exercise the pounds just creep up on us. So, here I am, along with the rest of you, setting my goals and on the path to feeling better and looking better. Good luck to you, and if I can help you with fitness ideas and or nutrition please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a healthy day,
Linda/gymgirl01 Have a healthy day! :wink:

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site. it will offer alot of motivation and encouragement. That is great that you own a gym. I also know alot about nutrition and exercise but putting it into practice is the problem. We can do this
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    When I looked at your picture I immediately thought "Suzanne Somers?" lol Good luck!
  • dispatcher69
    dispatcher69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyon, my name is Laura & I was introduced to this site from a great friend and so far i love it. I am 41 yrs young & want to be in much better shape than I am now. I have set a goal for myself with a few friends to run / power walk a 5K the end of Feb, I need to get into shape bad. I hate the way I look & feel right now so it's time for me to do something about it & kick this weight in the BUTT!!! It's time for ME!! I hope to get a lot of support & encouragement from all.

I look forward to hearing from & talking to you all soon
    lots of love & hugs to everyone
  • gymgirl01
    Options
    I will take that as a complement...hope it was meant to be! : )