New to MFP

Options
I started my account some months ago, but just recently (as in about 3-4 days ago) started actually using MFP. Now i'm having a hard time actually logging my food intake (although I know it's under daily) to make sure i'm on track, so I think having some encouraging friends with similar weight loss goals as myself would help out a lot. So feel free to send me a friend request, and good journey to everyone here. We're all brothers and sisters on the road to weight loss.

Replies

• Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am online almost all day! since I have a desk job lol!! And i need motivation! and I am willing to give it!!
  • mattkdawson
    mattkdawson Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    add me too!!! also, i think you should really try to log everything. you'll really get the best use out of the program and the community if you really jump in fully. you'll really surprise yourself with what you're eating, and the things you are kidding yourself about.

just try it for like 2 weeks at least and log everything everything everything. the barcode scanner on the app is great and helpful too.
  • jodie818
    Options
    Welcome...sending request now. We can never have to much motivation. I know as i did loose a good bit of weight and then fell off. And now am trying very hard to get back on track and stay that way...So more the merrier i say. :happy:
  • BekahCracknell
    BekahCracknell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me too! Also on here daily :)