Something to celebrate, with pics!

Options
In a little less than 2 months, I will be turning 30. And while leaving my 20's will be bittersweet, I feel as if I have so much to celebrate. Not only turning 30 will I be healthier, happier, and smaller, but I will know that the best is still yet to come on my weight loss journey. I have come so far, from a lazy, couch potato wasting time watching TV and eating to an active mom of 2 boys that can run with them, get down in the floor and wrestle without feeling like I can't catch my breath. I am not raising couch potatoes eating empty calories, I am raising little active boys that love to play outside, run and jump Instead of every meal being fried, fast food or just digustingly filled with high fat and calorie foods, I am much more conscious of everything I eat. I don't crave soda's like before I crave water. I don't go out to eat on my lunch break, I go work out! I love the gym and all that I have accomplished so far in it. I am not done yet., the best is truly still to come!!!

BEFORE

9c0dae73-e85c-4eef-a992-0764a168b745_zpsd06309d1.jpg

URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/lrodriguez1983/media/IMG_3683_zps70d0e599.jpg.html]IMG_3683_zps70d0e599.jpg[/URL]

NOW
IMG_3609_zpse45c8675.jpg

IMG_3603_zpsf247fdf2.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Nice work! you look great.:flowerforyou:
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    GREAT job!!!!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Great job doll! You look amazing!!!!!!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I as well will be turning 30 in a couple months and am I mom of two amazing active boys :)
    Here's to a healthier life! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication :)
  • elizasylwia
    Options
    omg you look so amazing! such a nice progress!!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Keep celebrating. Great work.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for the inspiration!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    sop motivating and amazing!!! Keep up your great work!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    You look older in the first pics so you can get away with saying you're in your 20s now well done gorgeous!
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! Here's to your healthy family!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking better.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My jaw just hit the floor! That is an astounding transformation, you rock!
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation and what a great way to look forward to your life !! Congratulations.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Congrats!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Really awesome job!!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!!!! It's an incredible feeling when you know that whatever you kids want to do .... there are no limits to what you can now do!!!! You look years younger too - INCREDIBLE! AWESOME! KEEP ROCKIN'!!!!!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    keep up the good work!! you look great!:flowerforyou:
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! And, even bigger kudos for teaching and SHOWING your kiddos how to lead a healthy lifestyle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!