Using MyFitnessPal ipad App

Options
Hi everyone

I downloaded the MFP to my ipad and am wondering how to access the message board. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks!

Kris

Replies

• ParrosFan
    ParrosFan Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I dont think the message boards are on the iPad app, if they are, I can't find it either!!!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    They aren't. :mad:
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Nope - no message boards on the mobile apps. Bummer!

I use my iPhone to enter some things - I particularly like the barcode scanner. But when I'm on my iPad I just use Safari and use the MFP web app.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Nope but I just go to safari on my I Pad and use the desk top site to access the message boards.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    There isn't. I deleted the ipad app and just use it in Safari.
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was disappointed to learn that the message boards aren't available on phone or ipad but what I DO like about the iPad app is that it shows you the %breakdown of your macronutrients!
  • krishibbs
    krishibbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well at least I know I'm not missing something. I am not familiar with the barcode feature but I will look into this! Thanks everyone for clarification. I am a former Weight Watcher customer who recently started using mfp and really like it so far. Great find!
  • kgoodman0108
    Options
    I was disappointed to learn that the message boards aren't available on phone or ipad but what I DO like about the iPad app is that it shows you the %breakdown of your macronutrients!

I wish the main website showed the % breakdown! Its the only reason I even bother with the iPad app.