Looking for support buddies on MFP

Options
keleyog
keleyog Posts: 2 Member
Hi All,

Had my fitness pal for years! Really trying to stick with it and get this weight loss thing in check. Think having a support group would be nice to have. the forum is super confusing, so decided id make my own thread. I want to lose 30-40 lbs, 26 years old, and becoming pretty active. I love food haha so love to have friends who have lost the weight, are losing weight, have tips, have recipes to share the whole nine.

Looking forward to connect with some of you!
KO:smile:

Replies

• soupreem27
    soupreem27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, soupreem27 :smile:
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends who are supportive and that i can support!!! very active MFP and have a open food diary. I have about 30 lbs left to loose, love my elliptical, just started running with C25K, and am doing strength training.
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love food too! I eat what I want if it fits my calories. Add me if you like
  • mkhrocks
    Options
    I am 25 and have about 40-60lbs to lose. I would love some more support as well. We can do this!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends we can do this together feel free to add me!!
  • gdonnelly141
    gdonnelly141 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for accountability and support too. I also have about 30ibs to lose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!! You can never have too many friends!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Love cooking...usually stick with Pescetarian meals...and I am extremely active...add if you are interested...always working on increasing my support group too
  • dietcokaholic2
    Options
    Add me too :-)
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    welcome friend...you can add me! i log in daily!!:flowerforyou:
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like. I'm pretty active.
  • stevesgirl824
    stevesgirl824 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am looking for MFP buddies too. You OP, or anyone on this thread, can add me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!