A few little tweaks really helped!

Options
dwh77tx
dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
Well, I have been STUCK at my same weight, just want to be able to fit into my capris better, lose a couple pounds. I did few tweaks to my routine last week and it worked! Down 1.5 lbs and my clothes are feeling better.
1. replaced my pre-workout am "snack" almond butter with PB2
2. replaced my "lite" salad dressing with my lunch salad with plain Balsamic vinegar
3. replacing the unsweetened almond milk in my breakfast smoothie with water
4. switched up my workout routine to biggest loser DVDs and more weight training

Just wanted to share!

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, keep it up! Cheers! :drinker:
  • Jziller
    Jziller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Where did you find the PB2.? I've heard of it. I just haven't seen it anywhere.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome :D

Also - you can buy PB2 through Amazon [I surprisingly found it at my sister's doctor's/nutritionist's office - fortunately for me they were turning over old inventory and gave me two bins for free (normal and chocolate)] :)
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-280945-pb2-powdered-peanut-butter-65-oz

Get it on luckyvitamin.com - they are currently selling it for only $3.77.
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    PB2 is interesting, I learned about it when in Weight Watchers and can get it at Kroger. I haven't quite found a love for it yet.

Congrats on your little changes! The body will tell ya what it needs when it needs it :)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    PB2 is interesting, I learned about it when in Weight Watchers and can get it at Kroger. I haven't quite found a love for it yet.

Congrats on your little changes! The body will tell ya what it needs when it needs it :)

PB2 tastes a little closer to regular PB if you mix in some stevia when mixing it with water. Sweetens it up a little.

Personally, I like the fact that it doesn't taste like it's full of sugar.
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    It's amazing in smoothies!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    we get it from amazon.com
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I really believe that being 'stuck' or in a 'plateau' is because your body has become highly awesome at whatever you are doing :)
    Switching it up would be the thing to do!
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!