I need friends!!

Options

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome you all!!! Feel free to add me. I am jumping back on the wagon!!! Good luck to us.
  • mismab
    mismab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's great to find a site like this!
    I had lost 60lbs in 2004. However about 20 of it had crept back on over the last 7 years, and then I shattered my right ankle in 2010 and had to have two pins put in. This can make exercising difficult, but I used it as an excuse to let the other 30lbs come back.
    But this week I proved to myself that with portion control and biking I can get that scale to move in the right direction. I would love to be part of a supportive group because this is going to take a while.
  • ryansmommie68
    ryansmommie68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I too am in need of support. I know how hard it is to be a mom, work and make time for yourself.
  • mrswilliams2uuu
    mrswilliams2uuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) stay at home wife/ mom on here daily!!!
  • TwinkiesNKetchup
    Options
    Feel free to add me, hang in there! Remember it's not just about losing weight, it's about living a balanced, healthy life, which includes rest, relaxation and small indulgence.
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I could use some extra support as well. Everyone feel free to add me if you would like. Im here to help as well. :)
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    i just started a few days ago, and am looking for friends as well:) feel free to add me;)
  • akbella27
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some new friends to help keep me motivated. I'm 28 years old. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in the next year. I am getting married to the most amazing man in 1 year and I would love to be healthy and look beautiful when I walk down the aisle. If anyone is interested in helping keep me motivated please friend request me. :)
  • MN_Nice
    MN_Nice Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me but I am a huge smart @ss. Fair warning.
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am a mom of 3, very busy and need to lose 80 lbs!
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am a mom of 3, very busy and need to lose 80 lbs!
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a doggy Mamma! ;)

I work full time at a very busy law firm and spend my evenings at the gym and walking my dogs.

Sarah
  • Missyd71
    Missyd71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am open to new friends too :) I am a mother of 3, married and always on the go, I am trying to get back on track and those these last few stubborn pounds..

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too! I'm a married, stay at home mother of two.
  • Carlin13
    Options
    Hi my name is Katie. Feel free to add me .. i would love to make some new friends to stay motivated (:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may add me as a friend. :)
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I just started over this week after being diagnosed "pre-diabetic" --- high triglycerides, high cholesterol -- so I'm back here, fighting the good fight and planning to WIN this time around!
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here every day to give everyone all the support they need to make it to goal .
  • Amandamoss2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me - also starting out and would be happy to give encouragement!