It sure is difficult

Options
Hey everyone.

I started my low calorie diet 4 days ago and i must admit its hard goin to stick to 1800 calories a day, i know 1800 calories is quite a lot but, jeez, i must have been consuming 3000 before. Anyway, taking it steady trying to lose 0.5kg a week, although Macdonalds was on the agenda today for treat for my daughter.
Is anyone else from the U.K on here?

Replies

• PrayerOfHeart
    PrayerOfHeart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! Me, personally, no. :D
  • treesaaaaap
    treesaaaaap Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey man,

If you don't already, you could introduce a little exercise, cardio, etc...to help you stay in your ranges. Doesn't take too much to burn a couple hundred calories.

Welcome and good luck!
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yes, exercise helps to get in shape and help with a healthy body, but I will admit I mainly exercise for the extra calories. :happy: I don't even enjoy working out that much, but I find that I actually dread my "rest" day because I can't eat as much to stay at a deficit. :smile: So, fit what exercise you can in and it adds up. :happy:
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Thanks guys, I do try and get out every night to play tennis but it does make me think, yes, now ive redeemed some calories back i can eat some more. Im 200 calories under today and it felt great but i so want to eat something right now.