Hey everyone

Options
Hey Everyone. My wife set me up on the site today as we're starting to take our health a little more serious now. I look forward to reviewing your notes and seeing everyone's progress.

Tony

Replies

• repochick
    repochick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Tony!
    Welcome to the site. It is a great support group and loaded with information as well. Just take it one day at a time and it will go easier. I had to learn to do that myself. Good luck on your journey!
  • ekoepke413
    Options
    Welcome... I've only been on this site a week now and I really love it. It is a great tool for staying one day at a time, staying on track and not getting too far in the future... Good luck
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hello Tony! Hope you find this site as wonderful a tool for you and your wife as I do. I have struggled with my weight for a long time, and have never really been able to stick to anything. My husband bet I couldn't stick to this, but 3 months later I am still here. 18 lbs. down. Good luck with your own journey. If you and your wife need some encouragement look me up, add me as a friend if you wish.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tony., This is a great site with all the tools, plus some great recipes to help you be successful. Your wife is a wise woman.:smile:
  • kingtony
    Options
    Thanks for the love everyone!