New To Group

I just found this online while researching nutritional values for some food. I actually started an online log with The Daily Plate. I like the organization on this pages, easier to get around. I also like the reports you can print out. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really change your calories daily. I was "calorie cycling" on TDP and doing great, but not finding how to change daily calories here.

Replies

• I just found this online while researching nutritional values for some food. I actually started an online log with The Daily Plate. I like the organization on this pages, easier to get around. I also like the reports you can print out. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really change your calories daily. I was "calorie cycling" on TDP and doing great, but not finding how to change daily calories here.
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    HI! I'm new too...good luck with your goals and I am having the irritations too...I think there is a way to customize it but only to a certin point. Good luck to you and nice to meet you!
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    I also am new here, I was using My-calorie-counter and they made several changes and took away a lot of options unless you are a paying member. I did a Google search and found this site. I like it so far but I agree about the limitations.
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    I found how to change it, go to goals tab, then edit goals and use custom goals rather than guided. Try that and see how it works for ya!