1 year & 39lbs down

Options
Broejen
Broejen Posts: 413 Member
Today marks 1 year of me logging in to My Fitness Pal and also my weightloss journey so far. I have lost 39lbs and went from wearing a size 2X shirt & 18/20 pants to a M/L shirt & 14 pants. I still have about 40lbs to go, but I will definitely get there!

13246c73-5091-4a71-871f-1c1b51da9b0d_zpse368db7c.jpg

Replies

• 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! A year is a long time and has its ups & downs. Wonderful you have moved to this
    positive place in your life. I believe you’ll reach your goal. :happy:
  • thelmanlouise
    Options
    Congrats on your long-term success! Better chance of keeping it off! Looking good :):smile:
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you have done a great job! congrats on your success thus far. you look wonderful. :)
  • Broejen
    Options
    Thanks everyone. As you can see by the graph, I was losing weight at a pretty good pace until January then it slowed right down. I have been doing EMTWL since April so the deficit isn't as much per day, therefore the weightloss is slower.
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I can totally see the changes and you look genuinely happier!
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What a solid year!! You look marvelous and 39 lbs is something to be super proud of!! That is about the rate I am losing at and only hope I can hit 39lbs lost in one year. Great job!!!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What a great post. I plan to make a similar post when I celebrate my 365 days of logging into MFP (I'm on about 120 now!)

I want to say that you look GREAT, and I can definitely tell the difference. I do believe you will definitely get to goal and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Do you mind If I friend you because I am at my half point too (30 down, 30 to go), and would like to follow your progress!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done.
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    YAY! You look great! Keep it up! Slow and steady so lifestyle changes can be permanent. Great job! You've inspired me because I have been slow and steady and with ups and downs. Thank you!
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    Nice :) I wish I did it like you in one year too. I could never last for so long..
  • BrooklynnAK
    BrooklynnAK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm just a couple months into my health & fitness journey, but seeing stories like yours is very motivational! I'm new to MFP so seeing if this helps with staying on track!
  • oDDnySS
    oDDnySS Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Most awesome job, you are looking great. I bet you feel wonderful too! Thanks for sharing your progress.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking great.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss, you can see differences in the before and after :) Question: how did you get a graph, is that from MFP and, if so, how do you get to it?
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress at a great pace! Keep on doing what you're doing because you look amazing and all of your hard work is showing!
  • shraddha4uk
    shraddha4uk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great work!!! :-)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Looks great hunn! Keep up the good work and Congrats on your 1yr!
  • Broejen
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss, you can see differences in the before and after :) Question: how did you get a graph, is that from MFP and, if so, how do you get to it?

It's an app called QuickLog.me I weigh myself every day so that's why you see so much more movement in the graph.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!