Different ways to eat Quest Bars

Options
courtneytrisha
courtneytrisha Posts: 32 Member
I've been wanting to try quest bars for months, and a nutrition store in my city FINALLY started selling them! I bought a few but I'm wondering what some fun ways to eat them are besides the standard eating them in regular bar form. I know you can microwave them for a bit for make them warm and goo-ey, or you can crumble them on oats, cook chunks of them into pancakes, etc.. what are some fun ways to enjoy quest bars?

Replies

• phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have taken them, warmed a bit, then rolled them in some Kashi cereal. Then I let them firm up again and voila, a crunchy Quest bar.
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I bake em and make cookies
  • brittany0859
    Options
    Healthy protein pop tarts! Check out http://www.thecoconutdiaries.net/recipes/ for her recipes. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Poptart is the best one!
  • goldylocs37
    goldylocs37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

^This. They're awesome rolled thin and baked at 350 for 4 minutes. Last longer too:love: !
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

^This. They're awesome rolled thin and baked at 350 for 4 minutes. Last longer too:love: !

Yum! Thank you I will definitely try this!!! The new White Chocolate Raspberry are my favorite.
  • courtneytrisha
    courtneytrisha Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im probably gonna do all those things! sounds so yummy!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    It never even occurred to me to try anythign different. Totally going to roll and bake!