Hello

DeepSeaDoc_Wife
DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! I am not new but new to forums. I am a military wife who is in a new city with 2 beautiful girls. I just joined the YMCA and am thrilled with starting group exercises. I am a week into my life change and am excited ith the results already. NOw, i need friends and support. So hi!!!

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to the MFP forums! Congratulations on your decision to get fit and your progress so far. Best wishes with your YMCA membership -- that's great! You'll find everyone here to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Hello I'm a new to this site. I've been on this healthy journey for about two years now. After my second child I found it very difficult to lose the weight. I committed myself to a plan and lost 40 pds. I'm a workout junkie and love it :)
This discussion has been closed.