Consistency Works (Picture to Prove It)

Options
2»

Replies

• alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The comments about looking younger are really such a surprise.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    nice...job well done :)
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done and congrats! Consistency is key for sure :)
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree consistency is one of the key to success!
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    - Consistency is def the key! you look great, congrats!
  • Thefivelees
    Thefivelees Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't wait until the day that I can post this for myself! I am really proud of you! Way to Go! I really look up to you!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You go boi!
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    A repost from my blog http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/alienrite/view/day-415-there-is-a-magic-bullet-563796

Looking back on my own progress and watching my friends for over a year, I have noticed one thing works every single time; Consistency wins and works every single time. Like so many, I have often thought that intensity was king and to work harder was the best way to losing weight, being fit and looking great. The truth is that our bodies are a reflection of our mode average (most often performed) and not our best or worst actions. Much like a river carving a canyon, the "flow" of our life shapes our bodies, minds and spirits. So often I and others fall into the trap of thinking our stumbles as things that have to be overcome by super-hero feats. The truth is that our failures should be examined for their cause so we learn to avoid them in the future and learning from failure is brings true growth and development. Just compensating for our failures is most often just trying to forget them.

Be consistent first and foremost and you will find what you do most often is what is most strongly reflected in your body, mind and life. It's fun to leap off of tall buildings on the weekends but much more important to take the stairs every other day. Consistency literally changes lives, moves mountains and builds the wonders of the world. The acute events always seems more important but people have their homes along the flood plains of a river because they understand that floods come but they pass. People never live in the middle of the river because the daily flow of water is unstoppable. Live like the river and just accept that the floods come as quickly as they go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!