Im new so i need friends!

Options
My son has signed me up for this app and I'm excited! I'm 67 yrs old and I workout with him daily but I just can't lose weight fast enough. I seem to be stuck and have been for over 1 month. I need people around my age or any age for that matter that can help me with support. Because at times I feel like giving up. Please add me.

Replies

• shakenotstirred
    shakenotstirred Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new also. it is always good to have friends to go through any process with, especially. lets all communicate and keep eachother up on how its going
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Feel free to add me.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 59 and have been on since the beginning of the year. I don't have much more to go but log daily and active on my friends postings. Feel free to add me if I can help along the way.
  • IFhappyskin
    Options
    I have been logging for a while but think it would be fun to have some people to hold me accountable! I'll add you all and hopefully you accept :)
  • Norasal46
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't know how to send requests so you will have to send me one.
  • wildrice54
    Options
    Hi I am 59 years old. And I am new with this and I need to get back my life that I had before.
    I once weight 327 lbs... yes that what I type. The last day I weight that was in June 13th, 2007.
    Now I need to loose 30 lbs to be happy with myself. I NEED someone to be my weight pal and
    help me do what I say I was going to do to get back my life. I cant let my so call mother..
    "say I told you can't do it." Please if anyone will be my pal I will be your the best I can. :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    First of all, you have an incredible son. I'm very fortunate to count him among my MFP friends. He's an inspiration to a lot of people here and I hope you are proud of what he is doing, because you should be. Lean on him, because he is a great source of strength.

I'll send you a friend request. First mother and son combo I've got.
  • mpage2654
    Options
    I'm 59 ,you can add me !
  • EileeKay
    EileeKay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm new too and motivation is running high right now so I'm taking advantage of it!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't know how to send requests so you will have to send me one.

Thanks for accepting my request. And to send a request, all you need to do is click on the person's name and their screen will pop up to either send them a friend request or send them a message.