Newbie from the UK looking for similar supporting friends to

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello, my name is Wendy, Im 49 years old and I’m hoping to lose around 37lb. I’ve tried lots of different diets including Weight watchers and Slimming world classes with yo yo results, but I have to say: I find it harder to lose weight now as I’ve gotten older, also it don’t help that im only 5ft tall! :blushing:

My daughter Claire (user name: noble1987) has been using this web site for the last few months and has successfully lost 11lbs so fair along with learning a better knowledge of living a healthy life style in general. Now she swears by it and encouraged me to give it a go!

I’m looking to become friends a few more people of similar age who can provide me backing support, tips and general encouragement to keep me on the horses back! Also any tips and further MFP insight information would be helpful as I’m still learning how to use this website.

Please add me as a friend, I’d love to hear from you. :smile:

Thanks a lot :heart:

Wendy (mummykin) x
mum of Claire (noble1987)
:blushing:

Replies

• ekoepke413
    Options
    I am a newbie too and I have found this website to be a motivator. I am 35 years old and have found that the last few tries of loosing weight ( I have gained 50 lbs since I got married 9 years ago) have been slow coming too. I have found (even though I have my days that are hard) that taking it day by day (some days I have to take it meal by meal) is the best solution. You've made the first, hardest step (in my book) and that's deciding that it is time to change old habits.... Good for you... Keep up the good work and if you want to email me, check me out on this site or my email is erin.koepke@yahoo.com---
    Erin