Need to lose 5kg and need support. :)

Options
I've been up and down with my weight and lately I've let go, I've been trying to get back on track but I just can't!
Does anyone have any exercise tips? Or some motivational tips? And does anyone want to join me on this journey? First time ever writing anything like this and asking for support... Please help a girl who just can't see her way at the moment :):):)

Replies

• abecker84
    abecker84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll be more than happy to try and help you, I've been struggling to get off where i am at the moment and i still want to lose another 15kg's. feel free to add me.
    just try and stay positive and make the right choices :)
  • shannaniggans
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 5kgs and its hard cause its not necessarily a lot, but needs a bit shift in my habits to make it work! I'm back on MFP and recording everything I am eating, I find that I'm consistently under the calorie goal, so I'm trying to find some foods that will boost my calories and not everything else, trying to keep on a low carb diet and cutting out as much refined sugar as i can!

I know its been a month or so since you posted, but would love to go on the journey with you!