Second Time Around - Looking for Friends!

Options
I joined MFP around 2 years ago and lost 50 pounds. When I started a new job and moved to a new city about a year ago, I unfortunately let me weight loss/exercise routine slip. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and finally lose the weight for good. I've been overweight all my life and struggle with depression and emotional eating. I'm hoping to get some new friends to help me with my journey. Please feel free to add me. Together we can help each other reach our goals!

Replies

• CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Proud to have you as my friend already, Sky. :-D
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, Sky! I'm in need of friends, support and a laugh once in a while! Let's be there for each other! Best regards!
  • Susiecastle68
    Susiecastle68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I keep putting it off and always making excuses, so this is my final time of trying, and I am classed as morbidly obese! We can all do this together!
  • crystalcoyote59
    Options
    hey sent you a friend invite and lil message
  • marydillet
    Options
    Hi everyone, i've just joined. I'm not a calorie counter - never have been, but, i do try to eat healthly. My problem is i don't always eat throughout the day. Sometimes i don't eat for a couple of days. I'm someone in my middle 50's and don't know if this not thinking about food, has anything to do with my age and getting older. Motivation to cook is also a big problem. x
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me