Need some inspiration, 5'8 ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller at 5'9" and about 202 lbs in this profile picture.

I am 197 now.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    im 5 foot 10, trying to get to 175. i started at 246 in september, and so far, im right at 200, just about to enter onederland!!! keep up the hard work and you will get there! each day, i wake up and look at all the before and after pics on the success stories thread! its my daily motivation!!!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was about the same as you when I started and now I am down 50+ oh and I am 5'7 1/2
  • lauralou852
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started at 190 lbs - I'm currently around 145 lbs and maintaining. I have before/during/and after pictures in my profile!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    I'm 5'8 weighting 169. I started at 185 In November 2011. I lost a few pounds on my own then really took it seriously in April 2012. I started to exercise and lift weights. I have lost 16 pounds but I still need 30 more to lose. I feel so much better then I did then. I have a lot more energy and can move around faster. You can see my pics on my profile. I dont eat super healthy but I try to keep my carbs under 100 and calories under 1250.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' on a good day, was 148 lbs at my heaviest and have since lost 30 lbs.

The trick is to get up and cram as much exercise into your day as possible.
    Walk EVERYWHERE.
    Don't take the escalator or elevator...take the stairs instead.
    If carpooling, or taking public transportation, ask to be dropped off a few blocks away from your destination so that you can walk the remainder of the trip.
    If you're bored, don't solve the problem by eating. Your body is telling you it needs something to do...so get up, do some housework, take the dog for a walk, go to the gym, play a sport, take a fitness class, find a gym buddy, ANYTHING to get you moving.

Water is your friend.
    Guzzle it like it's going out of style.
    Get your fiber-- eat as many veggies and fruits as you can before filling up on a meal.
    Pay attention to portion sizes. Measure out and weigh your food to make sure you're not going overboard.

I wish I hadn't burned my "before" pictures... :grumble:

Best of luck on your journey!!
    You can do it. -- the first step is realizing you have to get in control of your weight. We've all gotta start somewhere :)
  • emmyj269
    emmyj269 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 26, 5'8" and currently 141lbs. The Profile pic shows me on the left at 204lbs and 142lbs on the right.

Hope this helps ... it is possible!!!
  • MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 (and a half!)

My pics show me at 199lbs and 192lbs (not masses of difference but comparing the pics helps!

My goal weight is 150lbs so a way to go yet - 42lbs more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!