F, 46 looking for friends

Options
I've been logging for almost a week and am gonna stick around, very good site...ready to add some friends!

Replies

• Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like it is a good sight I will be here for a while I think :)
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    Hi Darrowland,

My name is Melanie, please read my profile and if you like, please add me, I log in regularly and keep my friend pool not to large, so that I can help encourage everyone (not that people with larger friend pools cannot, just that I could not if my friend pool was too large :). Welcome, its a fantastic site and very good for keeping you honest with yourself.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am also 46. Training for my second half marathon (Aug 25th) 630 days of logging-feel free to add me
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 49, have been logging in to MFP for 35 days now and I absolutely love it! I've lost some weight, developed some healthy exercising routines and feel awesome! Feel free to add me and welcome!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just about to turn 48 and really enjoy having friends around the same age given the similar issues we face! Feel free to add me! Amy
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend. I am 42 and have been on MFP for a year. Been able to maintain 45 lb loss for nearly a year now. Like the previous poster I keep a fairly small group of friends. I want to make sure I can be there for them. I occasionally don't log food for a week or so, but I am on the sight daily and will check in.
    Christin
  • thebiggirl1997
    Options
    hi add me
    im the girl with advice
    I was 155kg now 55 after a year yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh
  • lynettesellarscarey
    lynettesellarscarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have been on here for just over a month and I find it is working well also
  • Budzgirl33
    Budzgirl33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 44, very happy with this app, been sticking to it nearly 4 months and have lost 32lbs. just barely added some friends and it is wonderful! Read my profile and feel free to add me!