OT: I'm conducting a scientific experiment here...

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Donnie Wahlberg (the man) kicks every body's butt.
    I don't know why I'm still obsessed with him but I am. :blushing:

maybe cuz he's got the ba ba ba dum bum...the RIGHT STUFF :glasses: :laugh: ...sorry I couldn't resist...but he is the coolest of all 5 of them girl...so nice job! lol

hugs!

:laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks for making feel better about my issues. lol I've got many! :flowerforyou:

girl...don't we all! LMBO
  • ali106
    Options
    Ed Norton...
    but Brad Pitt Pre-Jolie!

How bout both? At the same time? lol yeh, I likes that! :blushing:

Uh oh... that might be a good idea too! lol

But Ali, you've carefully selected your photo. In this picture you can't see the TATTOO that says "slave for life to my goddess Pedal Hound". Yes. That's right. Sorry ladies, there's nothing to be done. But you can still look. I'm not the possessive type :tongue:

oh hon...sorry...he actually had that removed sweetie...replaced it with Ali106 you rock my world .....don't shoot the messanger!:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Tiradora
    Tiradora Posts: 14
    Options
    I would go with Ed Norton everytime. He is similar to Luke and Mark Walberg...there is something endearing that drawns you in.

:love:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ed Norton...
    but Brad Pitt Pre-Jolie!

But Ali, you've carefully selected your photo. In this picture you can't see the TATTOO that says "slave for life to my goddess Pedal Hound". Yes. That's right. Sorry ladies, there's nothing to be done. But you can still look. I'm not the possessive type :tongue:

oh hon...sorry...he actually had that removed sweetie...replaced it with Ali106 you rock my world .....don't shoot the messanger!:flowerforyou: :laugh:

:sad: :sad: :sad: *sobs into pillow* :brokenheart: the girlfriend is always the last to know.... well, I'll always have my memories... :sad:
  • ali106
    Options
    Ed Norton...
    but Brad Pitt Pre-Jolie!

:sad: :sad: :sad: *sobs into pillow* :brokenheart: the girlfriend is always the last to know.... well, I'll always have my memories... :sad:

there there hon.....*pats back*....hey!!! he has TWO arms...one for you...and one for me!!!
    yes?! :wink:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose, it would be Brad Pitt. He's pretty hot; however, I'd rather have Ashton Kutcher (sp?). He's hot and funny!!!!:bigsmile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ed Norton...
    but Brad Pitt Pre-Jolie!

there there hon.....*pats back*....hey!!! he has TWO arms...one for you...and one for me!!!
    yes?! :wink:

woohoo! There's a compromise I can handle :wink:

On that note, I'm off for a long weekend! Ciao MFP pals!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Ed Norton in a heartbeat!:smooched:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, not much on the Ed, but Brad is ok. But if we are really dreaming, Bruce Willis can work out with me if he wanted to. The Rock is pretty hot also and mmmmmm The kid who plays superman on Smallville "Tom Welling", but in 10 years when he is all done with those teeny bobbers and ready for a real woman. That kid is way too good looking!!!
    SM

Did I mention my persian cats name is Bruce Willis and my other cats name is Clark Kent! (he even has a white S on his chest.
    I have dogs also, Arnold Puginator (our govoner) and Pheobe Buffet (from Friends)
    We spend a good week naming our pets when we get them to be sure the names fit.
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    I like Ed Norton too, Oh and MARK Walberg, never cared much for Donny. As for me I prefer Jason Statham. Ya'll know who he is right?? The Transporter? Crank? Also How about Criminal Minds Shemar Moore. LOVE HIM!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Ed and Mark have a great voice. I would def. pick them over Brad. Brads hot an all but he lost me when he got with Angelina:frown:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • GinAndTonic
    Options
    I go with Edward Norton too. He seems less arrogant.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Brad for the looks, Ed for the brains.

:indifferent:

Nothing said I couldn't play!!!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Brad for the looks, Ed for the brains.

:indifferent:

Nothing said I couldn't play!!!

haha..nothing wrong with that! I'd pick Edward Norton.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Ed Norton
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    That's right..didn't say woman only
    My DH is very confident in his sexuality that he can admit if he guy is good looking
    He is a Brad Pitt kinda guy..
    I remember we were watching that fishing movie YEARS ago, and he said something like, DAMN he is a good looking guy....I'm not worried..LOL :)

Kim
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    BRAD, BRAD, BRAD :love: :love: :love:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You guys can have Ed and Brad..... I want Matthew McConaughey .. mm mmmm mmmmmm THAT MAN! LOL
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I forgot David Boreanaz--who could beat both Ed and Brad with his little pinky finger! :tongue: