Hard work Pays off

Options
I decided to post my before and after shots. I am pretty pleased with the results. I started on Atkins in September and lost about 20lbs but I was always tired. So I stopped it, I gained a bit of the weight back and then in January, 2013 of this year, I decided I had enough. I hated the way I looked. I hated looking in to the mirror or getting dressed in the morning because nothing ever fit. So I started back at the gym.

I took four days off total from the gym in January, some days I did two workouts a day. My diet was pretty normal and consistent, I kept my calories at 1400 and if I was still hungry then I ate my exercise calories back. If I had a bad day for eating, I didn't sweat it, I just look at tomorrow as a new day and worked harder and finally my hard work paid off..

The picture on the left is from June 2012 and the picture on the right is from August 12, 2013.

Beforeafter2_zps9aa5af0a.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!