Hi Everyone! :)

Options
sjkraus
sjkraus Posts: 12 Member
Hello everyone!

I was on here for awhile trying to lose weight before my wedding, and here I am back again... because any weight I lost (only about 10 lbs) and then some has been gained back ever since. I am just ready to do this and be hardcore about it. I have a couple friends who I know on here, but I would love to have a little more of a support system. My husband is skinny so has no issues with eating how he always has - and it's not the healthiest. To be honest, I find myself justifying that it's okay to eat bad because he is too. But we both need to eat healthier, and I am really going to work hard to change things around.

I'm 28 years old and have a daughter who is 3 1/2... and it's really just time to do this already. I want to be healthy for her, my husband, and myself! Also, for clothes - because honestly, I love clothes, I have a lot of clothes, but they are so much more fun when they fit! :) I signed up for a 5K in a month to force myself back into this, and I just started tracking food/exercise again on Monday.

Working out is a pain in my *kitten*. I want to love it, and that's another one of my goals here. I need to get back to the point where working out feels good.. not like death. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this, and I'm not complaining, just simply stating the facts. I'm going to get there though! :) Feel free to add me if you want to come on this journey with me!

Chat soon! :)

Stephanie

Replies

• beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Congrats on your wedding and way to go with your decision to eat healthier and be healthier!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! I'm a returning member as well. I've always hated working out too I've found that I just have to find something I really enjoy to stick with it. Or just keep reminding myself that's the only way I'm getting my pre baby body back lol.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding.

Feel free to add me if you like.

I used to hate working out, but am now starting to enjoy it.

Good luck on the 5k. I recently did a 10k and it was great.
  • sjkraus
    sjkraus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am definitely excited to get started.. Thanks so much! :)
  • JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    You're in the right place, Stephanie!

I can relate to the lean husband - my husband's the same way. He tries to eat healthy, & does well sometimes, but I guess it's not as pressing for him b/c... well, umm... he doesn't need to lose weight. Blurgh!

Anyway, I believe you can do whatever you set your mind to do. Me, for one, I've got your back!

Let's do it!

*smiles*
    Jean
  • DawnOfTheSurvivor
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here & I'm very happy to see so many motivated people. I'm at my desired weight but want to stay there. Congrats on the wedding @sjkraus! I'm engaged myself but want to tone up some more before the big day :D That is actually just a lousy excuse...The real reason is that we just bought a house & we are wanting to pay it off as soon as possible. Everything else has kind of been put on the back burner because of it. We bought the place cheap but the interest is ridiculous. :/ So yea... we are tight wads! lol I'm looking forward to meeting new people & staying on track!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    welcome, sent friend request :)