getting back on track...friends who can motivate me!

Options
hi everyone :) i have been on MFP for a year and a half now...but i have fallen off track a few times as well..this is the LAST time i allow it to happen...i exercise a lot during the week but i need to stay focused on my food....soo here i am and i need some friends to motivate me along the journey!!!

im 25 and from long island new york and am open to anyones friend requests :)!

Replies

• Jayne2629
    Options
    I'm in, let's do this!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I had those moments for a while but I have been on track for over a 110 days...I think:)
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I need to focus on my food too! Feel free to add!
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ready to motivate, support and help!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I love giving and receiving support.
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Hi there! :) I recently fell off the wagon myself about a month or so ago...feel free to add me! Today is my first day back and I'm going to try my best to do good this time but I know it'll take a little time to change my old habits! Could really use some motivation and encouragement and I'll do my best to do the same for you! ^_^
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Feel free to add me. Need all the help I can get.
  • melissa_raie
    melissa_raie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have lost 36 pounds since January with MFP, but have stalled at 145 for the last 4 months. Haven't been consistent in logging or with food and exercise. Would love to have some help in motivating and I will return the favor!!
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty, I can use motivation myself and i am willing to motivate others!! Name is Jesus, not kidding :P.
  • ijohn001
    ijohn001 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm in, too... add me if you wish.:wink:
  • MikeDasTrainer
    Options
    Whenever you get in a rut after making some great weight loss, stop by the gym and grab a dumbell of the weight youve lost so far. Walk around with it for a while. That's the extra weight you were carrying before. See how that makes you feel about what more you can do :)

feel free to add as well if you please
  • princessmichee
    princessmichee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to make some new (supportive) friends as well!
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just got back on board this week myself!
    I love positive vibes and motivation...

Count me in.
  • JumpingJacs
    JumpingJacs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. You (we) got this!
  • johnnyhuff790
    Options
    You hang in there Bella...you got this! Focus on your eating habits...exercise regularly! The only one who can do this is you, and you CAN and WILL make it happen. Now, get off your duff and get to work!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a motivation and support for you, because I need that too. I keep on falling off and I can't do that anymore.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    sent have a great day
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I log daily and try my best to motivate friend request sent!