Reebok RunTone or EasyTone

Options
Does anybody have a pair of either one of these shoes? whats your opinion on them? do you recommend them?

Replies

• Mama_Bug
    Options
    I have the EasyTone flip flops. They are super comfortable, but I don't know that they have actually made me any more toned or not. Maybe they have, and I just have to lose the layer of fat that is on top to notice! lol
  • jenni185
    Options
    I have a pair of the EasyTones. Since they look like "normal" shoes and not bulky and weird like the Sketchers, I wear them for all my errands outside of the house. I will do my easy walk days with them on the treadmill. I can feel my buns and thighs working more than they would with normal shoes on. Still a bit heavy and clunky feeling for me personally to do a hard workout in, but I'm glad I bought them.
  • emersoam
    Options
    Save your money...gimmicky. And if you're walking or running on a treadmill...raise the incline and it'll have the same effect or better. Outside...do intervals!
  • GirlTenney
    Options
    I have them and honestly I cant say have done much BUT they make me feel like I am doing somethign even if I am only walking so I say go for it they are really good shoes! I also have the flip flops. I wear my easy tones every day and they havent gotten 1 bit worn out and I have had them for a yr and a half.