White chocolate raspberry quest bar

Options
AWSOME! I'm not even a person who likes white chocolate. Our gnc recently just got it and I though I'd share.

Replies

• jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    AWSOME! I'm not even a person who likes white chocolate. Our gnc recently just got it and I though I'd share.

You are killing me! My GNC has no idea when they will get it, so annoying. How does it compare to the chocolate chip cookie dough? I really want to try this bar but don't want to order a box online and then not like it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I know! My favorite one by far, but I don't think it really tastes like white chocolate.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I want to try it!
    I do the ordering at my store, and as of last week they were out of stock in the warehouse :(
  • karapara21
    karapara21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh I would definitely order a box. And no it doesn't taste like white chocolate.
  • jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Was good but definitely not my favorite. Maybe if I threw it in the oven for 10 min I might change my opinion.

Which flavor was more prominent, the white chocolate or the raspberry? Did you microwave it or eat it out of the wrapper as is?
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    These are good but I thought they'd be better. I'd choose the strawberry cheesecake, apple pie or coconut cashew over this flavor, but I still enjoy it.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Pleaseeee send me oneee. They don't carry this new flavor where I live. I recently tried the choc chip cookie dough flavor and it's amazing!!!
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have had the strawberry cheesecake and the cinnamon roll flavors, and really like both of them. Can you really cook them?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Probably because it doesn't really taste like white chocolate, IMO. It's still good though.

I've tried baking it but I didn't notice a huge difference in flavor.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    tried this also, but still doesn't top the chocolate chip cookie dough!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have had the strawberry cheesecake and the cinnamon roll flavors, and really like both of them. Can you really cook them?

YES. In fact, the cookie dough flavor is a zillion times better after you heat it up. Microwave it on a plate for about 10 seconds and eat it with a fork. SO good.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    It is okay, but I prefer the chocolate chip cookie dough one.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options

YES. In fact, the cookie dough flavor is a zillion times better after you heat it up. Microwave it on a plate for about 10 seconds and eat it with a fork. SO good.

But not on a paper plate. Mine got stuck and I lost some of it to the paper plate...what a waste!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm anti bars cause I have yet to find one that doesn't taste of cardboard. I think a few Quest Bars are going on the grocery list this week. Thanks for the info.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Love 'em too! I bought 8 bars last week at my local GNC and 4 choc chip cookie dough. Tried one on Thursday and went back for a box of them Monday on my lunch hour. I eat mine righ out the wrapper. Choc Chip cookie dough is still good as is Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter Supreme, coconut cashew and banana nut muffin. Those are the flavors I buy reg.
    Right now they were buy 3 get 1 free at GNC for quest bars and if you use this coupon you get $10 of $20 purchase:
    http://content.gnc.com/coupons/COUPON_MBRPrice_20800.pdf
    If you have a gold club card it brings the bars down to $15.56 for 12 bars plus tax, cheaper than buying them by the box!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I thought they are OK but it didn't crack my top three (and I don't like Cookie Dough either). I still prefer the Banana Nut, Coconut Cashew and Cinnamon Roll the best.
  • Francl27
    Options

But not on a paper plate. Mine got stuck and I lost some of it to the paper plate...what a waste!

Doesn't matter what I use, they get stuck and I lose some of them. Whether I bake or microwave them. Main reason I typically don't bother.