Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

who wants to be my weight loss buddy?

hellothere1212
hellothere1212 Posts: 248
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
maybe we can text each other? i need to lose 20 lbs and im starting tomorrow. i need all the support i can get and would like to help others too

Replies

• kornaco
    kornaco Posts: 146 Member
    All of MFP is your weightloss buddies, pretty much... :wink: However, the texting may get pretty hectic!
  • oDDnySS
    oDDnySS Posts: 69 Member
    A good support system is vital! :-)
  • Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me if you want looking for good support buddies as well :)
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    maybe we can text each other? i need to lose 20 lbs and im starting tomorrow. i need all the support i can get and would like to help others too

Here i am, let's whatsapp each other some motivations :P
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    You are looking awesome although you are 100yrs old :wink:
    By the way......WELCOME ! MFP is great platform having wonderful supporting peoples all around. All the best for your journey, we are all with you.:smile:
  • I have a lot more weight to lose than you, but I'd love to be your workout buddy! :) I also need someone to help keep me accountable for my goals!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Now that we have ascertained for certain that you are not 100, :laugh: feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Feel free to add me got about thirty to lose still...

:smile:
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add! :smile:
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    80 percent is nutrition the rest is exercise and support. lets do this. I am trying to lose another 15 pounds
  • Feel free to add me! I've lost 101 pounds so far and need to lose my last 40. I could use all the motivation and support I can get!:tongue:
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    You look great for 100. Text me anytime, 867-5309 :smile:
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    #Phildog47 - are you Jenny with that phone number?! Good stuff.
  • sioark55
    sioark55 Posts: 52 Member
    I have the same 'loss' goal as you... I find it really hard to get past 10lbs, and at the moment I am back to a loss overall of 2lbs so would be interested in having a few people who are in a similar situation.... Support is always good!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    I've already lost over 60lbs and am going for a few more so have reset my goals and ticker. Add me if you like. I log in every day and am very supportive. Not quite as old as you but halfway there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds too, and I'm just in the beginning too!

Feel free to friend me - I really think I'm starting to treat this like Facebook - spending waaaayyyy too much time on here :laugh:
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50lbs to lose to reach my goal.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    I've got between 20-30 to lose too, feel free to add me :smile:
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me my goal is 26lbs
  • thesoup11
    thesoup11 Posts: 72 Member
    Hi I like to text and help each other u look great though I gotta lose weight I'm gonna need foot surgery
This discussion has been closed.