I hope this gets me going

Options
HELLO!

I just joined after a friend suggested it. I recently had a baby and have been trying to lose the weight. I've lost 18 pounds in the last couple of months, but can't seem to lose more. I walk everyday, do little exercises around the house, and try to eat healthy. I really hope this site gives me the extra push I need to loose the rest of the weight and keep it off!

Replies

• mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well i want to welcome you if motivation is what you need then you will definately find it here this is an amazing site with great people!!!!!

Good Luck on your Journey

feel free to add me !!!!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    yay! good for you! Honestly, it's worth it. After I got past the junk food withdrawals (yes, I think about it and treat it like an addiction) I felt so much better that its fairly easy to turn my nose at the things that drag me down. I can do stuff today that I couldnt have considered six months ago. I hope you're as successful as you want to be!
  • megharber
    Options
    welcome to the site amanda. I have loved this site. it helps me to stay accountable to myself. i am trying to teach myself that this is a lifestyle change and not a diet.. its hard, but i know so well worth it. I'm here if you ever want to vent or celebrate or whatever :)