need friends who will respond to posts

Options
I've been on mfp for a while, and I log my diary, I log my exercise, I post comments, and I rarely get any comments from my "friends" although I comment on their entries.

I'm looking for people who want to support me and would like me to support them. Don't seem to have that right now. I don't care if you're 20 or 90, we're all in this together.

If you care, I'm an older middle aged woman, with health issues, but trying to make myself better. There's no time like now.

Please friend me if you're in to reciprocal encouragement.

Best Regards.

Replies

• candylilacs
    candylilacs Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    One-sided stuff sucks. I try to respond, although MWF, I'll probably respond less because I'm tired from teaching. I still think I'm in the 70-80 percentile though.
  • Pyne_Sol
    Pyne_Sol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking for a few supportive friends on MFP. I have the iPad app, which doesn't let you access message boards. Would love to find someone willing to send messages back and forth, as those I can access. (I'm also a teacher, btw.)
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a friend request, I like to chat a little on here every day.
  • gemaudlin
    Options
    I'll help you!!! :) I love giving encouragement! If you promise to help me too! ;)
  • kjmissy307
    kjmissy307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Add me as your friend love and I'll reply with support / comments...

I too need all the support / motivation as I am keen to lose 30kgs by 1 November, crazy goal it might be but hey I am on board to do it.

Cheers,
    KJMissy307 :flowerforyou:
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation and support! Add me to your friends list. I'm always looking for friends to help each other accomplish our goals.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm usually very active on here if anyone else wants to add me. We all need support in this journey.
  • laurenschultz96
    laurenschultz96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Am on vacation atm, but will be on the site much more frequently and I love to chat! Feel free to add
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    I would love to be friends! OP and anyone else feel free to add me!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been around for a while and not going anywhere. Feel free to add me too:smile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I have around 50 friends and only around 10 who will regularly comment - I have to say its those 10 that are my motivators and keep me going so I'll send you an invite cos I too believe that making comments and encouraging others is just what we need - plus its fun :)