Chalean Extreme

Options
Hey hey! Last night I started Chalene Extreme! WOWSERS! Who would have thought my heart would be pumping THAT MUCH! Let alone the panting and sweating that came along with it! Anyways, how do you guys log it in here? I searched the boards but didn't see this question.

Replies

• meshaffer
    meshaffer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would find an exercise that you would consider similar and record that. The other option is to invest in a Heart Rate Monitor. I have the Polar F4 and it is really easy to use. It will record your calories burned and you can enter them manually.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    If you're lacking in a heart rate monitor, I'd log it this way

- Burn It Off - Aerobic, high intensity
    - Burn Intervals - Circuit Training
    - Strength circuits (Burn 1, 2, 3) - Strength Training (it's an option in cardio exercise)

Not sure what to log the Extreme Abs workout as, calisthenics maybe? Recharge would probably be yoga.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    If you're lacking in a heart rate monitor, I'd log it this way

- Burn It Off - Aerobic, high intensity
    - Burn Intervals - Circuit Training
    - Strength circuits (Burn 1, 2, 3) - Strength Training (it's an option in cardio exercise)

Not sure what to log the Extreme Abs workout as, calisthenics maybe? Recharge would probably be yoga.

Yeah, I am lacking the heart rate monitor. :( just can't afford one right now. Boo! I know. But thanks for the input. I just did Burn phase 1 for the first time last night. Could not beleive how much of a workout it was!