Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need activity ideas

I need some activity ideas. I live where it is sooo hot. I have no money and no friends. So I'm trying to think of ideas of things to do other than be at home or gym for something to do. Something that won't cost me anything and something that I won't feel stupid doing all by myself. :) But gives me something to do other than sit on my computer & mess around all day :)

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    The entire world is available to you. Literally the entire world. You've been alive a long time so I'm certain there's an activity or two you've seen people do that looks interesting to you. If not, get up and take a block by block walk around your neighborhood. Head towards parks or open areas and you'll notice other humans doing things that are interesting to them. Take notes and then come back and try the ones you saw that seemed like fun.
  • The entire world is available to you. Literally the entire world. You've been alive a long time so I'm certain there's an activity or two you've seen people do that looks interesting to you. If not, get up and take a block by block walk around you neighborhood. Head towards parks or open areas and you'll notice other humans doing things that are interesting to them. Take notes and then come back and try the ones you saw that seemed like fun.
    tumblr_inline_mqvpovLRHe1qz4rgp.gif

Also check out blogilates
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_z7DUpjH8
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Go to a beach at a local state park and run/swim. That's what I do most weekends.
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    I just was over at livestrong where they have started a new program called STRONGER that is a combo activity/weight loss site. 10 day free trial, might be worth checking out.

http://www.livestrong.com/stronger/

Mike
  • jennalgood
    jennalgood Posts: 13 Member
    Tell me about it.... my life is work then home when I'm lucky the gym...I just started fitnessworks (gym) on camelback and the lol... I just bought myself a workout outfit and daughter baught me a swim suite...I want to try zumba at my gym but honestly don't want to do it alone...lol..:-) I'm up to finding free stuff to do if ya want:-) :-) ...