Synching RUNTASTIC...

Options
I see in my News Feed that it picks up my runs/exercise from my RUNTASTIC App, but it doesn't seem to be consistent or real-time. HELP? I would like it to update from RUNTASTIC (in real-time) so i don't have to manually enter each run.

Replies

• jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    if Runtastic is linked with your MFP, it will only update when you complete your current workout in Runtastic (that's when Runtastic uploads to the server). It will not update as it's happening.

Also if you do more than one activity in Runtastic per day, MFP will update your total calories burned but it will not show up on your newsfeed each time
  • chadly94127
    chadly94127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thnx JMC. I have it linked and completed a workout a few hours ago, but it has not shown up in my feed. Also, im wondering if the calories burned via RUNTASTIC show up as burned in MFP?
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was having an issue with this and a workout not showing up but I just logged in now and it's synced to MFP. It actually says it synced nine hours ago when I originally tried to sync it, but it definitely wasn't there then! Probably a minor blip with the app.
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    I had timing issues with Runtastic when I went from the free version to the pro version.. Just had to uninstall both, then reinstall the pro version.. No problems since.
  • chadly94127
    chadly94127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Still having an issue. I have
    uninstalled both free and pro version of Runtastic
    reinstalled only the Pro version
    disconnected then reconnected MFP profile in Runtastic
    completed a workout using Runtastic on my device.
    Uploaded to Runtastic.
    checked online to see that the work out was there.
    synch'd my phone with the Runtastic server to make sure all workouts are up to date

---- still nothing on my MFP diary.
  • Nar1965
    Nar1965 Posts: 17
    Options
    Have you checked under settings? Scroll down and you should see "connect to my fitness pal". I did it all on my phone -- just turned it on this morning.
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Correction - my runtastic hasn't synced for the last two days. I checked time zone settings in both as someone suggested to me but still no joy. Might try uninstall/reinstall route. Will let you know if I figure it out.:grumble: